- LEGAL NOTICES
- DATA PROTECTION
- NOTIFICATIONS AND NEWSLETTER
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- ACCESS, USE AND DISCLAIMER
This website LEOlytics.com has been designed to put advertisers in touch with digital media by the entity Into The Marketing Media Group S.L. for business purposes.
Owner of the website
- Registered name: Into The Marketing Media Group S.L.
- Tax Identification Number (CIF): B87538336
- Intra-EU CIF: ESB87538336
- Head Office: C/Almajarra nº 1, portal 1 casa 2F, 41940 Sevilla. Spain.
- Contact: Rocío Martín Travesí
- Telephone: +34 617 591 221
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various processing operations made by this company through the website and which affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of individuals and the processing of personal data by the institutions of the European Union and on the free movement of such data, and derogate Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002/EC.
Which data do we store?
Depending on your type of account or profile in LEOlytics, we need a few data.
The data we may request are:
1.- Email: it helps us communicate with you and keep you informed of the news and updates of the platform. You may always unsubscribe from our mailing, or even from specific communications, from your user profile.
2.- Full Name / Corporate name: with these data we may bill our services or have you bill us within the platform. It is important for these data to be true and accurate given the statutory and tax obligations which LEOlytics must fulfil.
3.- National ID (DNI) Tax Identification Number (NIF): as is the case above, it helps us issue any invoices.
4.- Postal / tax / residential address: it is essential for us to know your address for tax purposes.
5.- Contact telephone: in order to communicate with our users better, we may request a contact number and thus offer customised care.
6.- Payment data: these data are necessary to pay for our services or payable amounts upon the delivery of invoices issued by editors.
Why do we store your personal data?
LEOlytics keeps their user data for as long as their statutory, tax and corporate obligations must be met. From the moment you unsubscribe from the platform, our intention is to remove any personal data. Nevertheless, even though that data are not commercially active, LEOlytics may store them and handle them for as long as it is necessary in compliance with statutory and tax obligations.
These are the different uses that can be applied to the user's personal data:
- To deal with requests, queries and incidents transferred to our Customer Service team.
- To understand the navigation of the user in the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and apply our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- To send commercial communications of services related to our activity and/or news or bulletins related to our sector.
With whom do we share these data?
LEOlytics does not share personal data of its users for commercial purposes with other persons or companies. This data is only stored for legal, fiscal or organisational obligations.
For data storage, the company requires some external services that are GDPR compliant, such as our hosting service located on Amazon AWS or some commonly used CRMs, such as BuzzStream, Zoho Corporation or Calendly.
What are our users’ rights for personal data provided to LEOlytics?
Our users are protected by the European and local regulations on Data Protection. As acknowledged under GDPR, you may: access your data, rectify those you deem convenient, restrict their use, object to their use, cancel the data you facilitated to us or transfer the data we store to a third party.
You may enforce your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection to LEOlytics through the different contact methods specified below. Nevertheless, you are warned that exercising those rights could entail the termination of the business relationship, as the case may be, due to the impossibility to conduct the activity in question
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact telephone: +34 617 59 12 21
- Address: C/Almajarra nº 1, portal 1 casa 2F, 41940 Sevilla. España.
Truthfulness of the data
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and dated and will inform of any changes to the data provided, through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in the first point of this policy. Shall be liable for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that may be caused if this obligation is not complied with.
If the user provides data of third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability that may be incurred if this obligation is not complied with.
Last revision: 03/2022
NOTIFICATIONS AND NEWSLETTER
LEOlytics is an automated order management system. For that purpose, users with ongoing orders will receive the provided address via email, notifications on the status of their orders, as well as their invoices. Given the nature of the provided service, these notifications are not optional, since they are merely informative.
Moreover, LEOlytics may complete another series of notifications via email, with the users’ expressed authorization, referencing the latest news of the system, offers or media. In this case, the user may set them from their dashboard , not including those they do not wish to receive.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Intellectual property rights in the https://www.leolytics.com portal, together with their source code, design, browsing structures and the elements it contains are the exclusive property of Into The Marketing Media Group S.L., an entity which may exclusively enforce its operating rights, especially reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights, in accordance with applicable Spanish and European Union legislation.
The LEOlytics.com portal, the pages comprising it, and the information or elements included there, including texts, documents, photographs and data from their users and/or customers, as well as logos, brands, trade names or other distinguishing symbols protected by intellectual property rights, held by Into The Marketing Media Group S.L. or third parties.
ACCESS, USE AND DISCLAIMER
With this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the LEOlytics.com website, as well as the associated services and contents.
The access or use of any interested party to LEOlytics.com, implies that the interested party acquires the condition of "user" and with this condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is his responsibility to access the legal notices inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as, privacy policies, cookies or terms and conditions of sale. We recommend:
1. To visit them each time they intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
2. To print or store a copy on your system.
Access and use of the portal
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data ("the content") on the Internet that belong to the Owner or its licensors. The conditions of access to this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user, and any type of action to the detriment of Into The Marketing Media Group S.L. or LEOlytics.com is generally prohibited.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access some services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered by the Owner through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Incurring in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Publish racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or propaganda against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to causing the mentioned damage.
- Attempt to access and use other users' e-mail accounts and modify their messages.
- Any type of exploitation, including all forms of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, through any type of support and medium, of creations and distinctive signs is prohibited without the prior and express authorisation of their respective owners.
Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable by law. However, at their own risk, users may download or make copies of the documents exclusively for their own personal use, provided that they do not infringe any of the intellectual or industrial property rights of Into The Marketing Media Group S.L. or of third parties, nor alter them in whole or in part.
- It is forbidden, except in cases expressly authorised by Into The Marketing Media Group S.L., to present the pages of LEOlytics.com, or the information that appears in frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or company or commercial names of another person, company or entity.
- The LEOlytics.com website contains opinion articles and other publications, which are the exclusive responsibility of the user who publishes them. If any opinion or material is contrary to the law, it will be immediately removed by the webmaster.
These articles are published in digital media with links that lead to the website specified by the advertiser, for this reason, it is the advertiser who must manage in a responsible and natural way the use of links to avoid possible penalties in search engine positions, being LEOlytics exempt from legal liability in case of any negative action by the search engine.
Disclaimer of warranties and responsibility
The Owner reserves the right to remove all those publications and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through his publications.
The User accepts that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the Proprietor assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the functionality of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the User's purposes.
- Infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other damaging computer element that could damage the User's computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when this is the result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damage or loss caused by fortuitous circumstances or force majeure.
To communicate any aspect related, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification of this legal notice and duration
The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes it considers appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of these conditions depends on their exposure and they will be valid until they are modified by other published conditions.
In the event that https://www.leolytics.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner does not exercise any control over those sites and content. In no case the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. The inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to refuse or remove access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will investigate any infringement of these conditions and any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be regulated by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims related to this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
Under age users
This website is provided for users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not send us their personal data. We inform you that if it happens the Owner will not be responsible for the possible consequences that can be derived from the non-compliance of the warning that is established in this clause.
Security measures - SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") certificate for its website. An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be managed on a website, independently of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to the protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the "https" protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
Last revision: 08 March 2022